The property was built in the 1880’s in favor of a master mariner. Cape Horner first owner wanted a peaceful place near the sea. Over time, the Clos St Jeanvrin has kept intact the original property spirit while providing more space for living areas and offering all the modern conveniences.
Left picture, very nice panoramic view of the western side of Le Mourillon with view over the Petite Rade. In the Rade the Russian vessels visiting Toulon in 1893.
In the foreground, the House next to a trail that will become the rue Masséna, the little tower has been removed since. On the left, a path that descends along olive trees, it is the boulevard Grignan. Still on the left, a building of Colonial Artillery barracks behind the arsenal workshops of Mourillon. In the center one of the two future new metal shipbuilding facilities. On the right, four of the five former shipbuilding wedges, built by convicts. In the front, the buildings of the Marines barracks . This beautiful shot shows us a side of the Mourillon still rural.
On the right, the house in 1945.
Until the early twentieth century, there were still few houses in that part lying west of the axis of Pelletan Boulevard formerly known as the Boulevard Saint Louis until 1904, it was mostly gardens (Source © www.le-minot.com).
Ideally located in the heart of le Mourillon, few minutes walk from the beaches, Agnes and Jean-Marie welcome you in a warm and family house.